Who Should Enter
Entry is open to all clients, media owners, advertising agencies, digital agencies, production or design companies, or any other parties involved in digital communications for advertising purposes. Any entry for a particular project should be coordinated between the different parties involved.
All English or Simplified Chinese language entries and nominations will be accepted. All entries should relate to achievements ONLY during the period 1 January 2018 – 13 February 2019. Written entries which do not focus on the eligibility period but include achievements outside the review period will be disqualified. Campaign reserves the right to reject work it feels does not comply with the spirit of the awards.
Dates and Deadlines
Early Bird Entry Deadline： Tuesday, 15 January 2019, 6PM (HKT)
Entry Deadline： Wednesday, 13 February 2019, 6PM (HKT)
Shortlists Announcement: Tuesday, 12 March 2019
Awards presentation: Thursday, 28 March 2019 (Shanghai, China)
Entries and support material must be submitted online via www.digitalmediaawards-china.com before deadline. Supporting material via courier must arrive at organiser's office no later than Friday, 15 February 2019.
Ticket sales to the awards ceremony will commence from Friday, 1 March 2019 via our website, and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. For more information about the awards event, please contact the organisers at email@example.com
Early Bird Entry Fee (Before 15 January): US$345
Entry Fee: US$405
Upon submission of the online entry form, entry fees are chargeable and you will be liable to pay for the entries, even if you have not proceeded to the payment page or in the event of disqualification, entry withdrawal, duplicate submissions or non-endorsement by clients
Once entry is shown as 'COMPLETED' on the Digital Media Awards China entry system, this denotes that the entry has been accepted and processed. Entry fee is non-refundable.
Early bird entries unpaid by Friday, 18 January 2019 and normal entries unpaid by Friday, 15 February, 2019 may be disqualified and Haymarket Media Ltd will retain the right to claim for unpaid entry fees. Any problem please contact the organizer for assistance.
Entry fees are payable in USD. Upon completion and submission of your entries on the submission system, you are liable to pay the entry fee. There are two payment methods to select from:
Credit Card Online / Alipay
You will be redirected to our secure payment gateway where you are able to select from VISA/MASTER/AMEX and Alipay. For this payment option, a 3.5% bank surcharge is applicable.
If you are having trouble with the credit card online system or via Alipay, please contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this option,please contact Loretta Lui at Finance_Events@haymarket.asia cc: email@example.com for invoice of which bank details will be provided. Should you require bank details to arrange payment ahead of deadline, please contact us.
A scanned copy of the transaction proof, clearly stating the entry number and invoice number for such payment to be emailed to Loretta Lui at Finance_Events@haymarket.asia cc: firstname.lastname@example.org as above.
You will have to bear ALL bank charges related to this transaction. Please do indicate to the bank clearly when making the transfer.
Without payment confirmation, your entry is not successfully completed. Please contact the organizer should you require any assistance: email@example.com.
All bank transfer payment must be completed by 13 February, 2019 with payment proof. Payment not received by this date will be disqualified.
Your entry is not completed until we received the entry payment. For Early Bird entry fee, please ensure that payment is received on or before or latest by Tuesday, 15 January, 2019. Entries thereafter, please ensure that payment is received on or before Wednesday 13 February 2019. Payment not received by this date will be disqualified without further notice.
- Online entry form: all details required to be filled accurately
- Entry: You can enter the same campaign to multiple categories. Each entry submitted into an additional category is considered as an individual entry, where a separate fee and a set of written submission paper, endorsement, any supporting materials, 3 hi-res images and payment has to be submitted online.
- Written Submission: All written submission must be submitted in English or Simplified Chinese language to be no more than two (2) single-sided pages of A4 paper, no less than 11 point type size, single spaced.
- Duplication of Entries: Where more than one agency has worked on the case, it has to be agreed in advanced between the involved parties which company will be making the entry. In the event that the same entry is submitted by two different entrant companies, or if both agency/consultancy and client enter the same work, the submission may be treated as a joint entry for the purposes of judging at the organiser's discretion. Any duplicated entry fee will be forfeited.
- Credits: Agency name, Campaign Title/Nominee's name, Client, Country as per credits to be published for Campaign Awards categories.
- Must Not Include: Agency names and logos must NOT appear on your written submission or any of your supporting materials for all Awards categories.
- Confidential: The organiser reserves the right to publish details of the entries in any related publications and materials. However, if there is certain information that must be kept confidential, please indicate it clearly as'Not for Publication'by highlighting the information in yellow, and tick the ‘Confidentiality request’ check box on the online entry form. Please be specific about what information cannot be disclosed – do not simply mark the entire entry confidential.
- Upload three (3) compulsory hi-resolution images of creative materials from your campaign. They will be used to showcase the entry, if awarded.
- Executive summary to be published, to showcase your entry if awarded. Do not provide company credentials or confidential information. Summary must be at least 150-200 words.
- Endorsement: Details of nominated senior client/brand representative or senior management from your agency or company to endorse and authorize your entry and claims.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that each entry complies with the following guidelines. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in your entry being disqualified at an early stage in the judging process.
- Upon submission of the online entry form, entry fees are chargeable and you will be liable to pay for the entries, even in the case of disqualification, withdrawal of entries, duplicate submissions or non-endorsement by clients.
- Online entry forms must be fully completed by Wednesday, 13 February 2019. Client endorsements must be completed by the nominated clients by responding to the automated email sent out to them before Wednesday, 13 February 2019.
- For entry which is a duplicate or incorrect submission, you are required to inform the Awards Team immediately to avoid being charged for an incorrect submission.
- Entries can be in either English or Simplified Chinese.
- You may enter the same campaign in more than one category. However, for each entry you must provide separate documentation, support materials and entry fee.
- Except where indicated on the entry form, agency names and logos should NOT appear on your written submission or supporting materials, microsite URL address etc.
- To protect the integrity of the judging, creative samples and URLs must not have names or markings that could identify the creative group or agency, including letterheads, visible watermarks, labels, or credits in the code of digital entries. Any supporting materials with agency name or marketing may be disqualified.
- All sites must be live from 1 January to 30 June 2019. Please supply passwords, if needed, for access to the URL. Only http sites are accepted, no ftp sites are allowed. No agency name or logo to be appeared anywhere. Failing to provide such before 13 February 2019 will not be accepted.
- All entries must be submitted for judging exactly as published, aired or implemented and may not be modified for awards entry.
- The organiser reserves the right to request a full media schedule from each entrant company to verify the authenticity of the ad(s) in the event that entry is shortlisted or a winner.
- The judge's decisions are final and neither the organizers nor the judging panel will enter into any correspondence about them.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish all entries wholly or in part, as case studies or for publicity purposes.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client. The organiser will have no hesitation in withdrawing an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- Once an entry is shown on the Digital Media Awards entry system as'COMPLETED', this denotes that the entry has been accepted by the system and that the entry will be processed.
- Upon the entry system shown'COMPLETED', no cancellation will be accepted and fees are due and payable to Haymarket Media Ltd.
- Any entries withdrawn by the Digital Media Awards China, for example duplicates and disqualified entries are still due and payable to Haymarket Media Ltd.
- Entries unpaid 13 February 2019 may be disqualified and the organiser will retain the right to claim for unpaid entry fees.
- Entrants or companies who are proved to have deliberately and knowingly contravened any guidelines relating to eligibility may be barred from entering the Digital Media Awards for a period of time following the Awards as specified by the organiser.
- All entries and supporting material will NOT be returned.