Who Should Enter
Entry is open to all brands, media owners, agencies, production or design companies, or any other parties involved in digital communications for advertising purposes within the Greater China region.
All entries should relate to achievements ONLY during the period 1 January 2021 – 24 February 2022.
Dates and Deadlines
Early Bird Entry Deadline： Monday, 13 December 2021
Entry Deadline： Thursday, 10 February 2022
Final Entry Deadline： Thursday, 24 February 2022
Shortlists Announcement: Friday, 1 April 2022
Winner Announcement: Tuesday, 26 April 2022
*All cut-off times for respective deadlines are 6pm Hong Kong/ Beijing Time (UTC/GMT +8:00).
Early Bird Entry Fee: HKD3,280
Entry Fee: HKD3,870
Final Entry Fee: HKD4,290
Upon submission of the online entry form, entry fees are chargeable, and you will be liable to pay for the entries, even in the case of disqualification, withdrawal of entries, duplicate submissions, or non-endorsement. Your entry is not considered to be completed until payment is received before the deadline.
Entry fees are payable in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD). There are two payment methods to select from:
Credit Card Online / Alipay
You will be redirected to our secure payment gateway where you are able to select from VISA / MASTER / AMEX and Alipay. For this payment option, a 3.5% bank surcharge is applicable. If you are having trouble with the credit card online system or via Alipay, please contact the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To select this option, you will need to complete your entry submission by confirming to the “Payment Order” page to select payment method as “Bank Transfer”.
Direct online banking: you can transfer via your own personal online banking system or arrange the transaction at the bank.
Transaction Confirmation: once completed the transfer, please provide the confirmed transaction proof, clearly stating the Entry ID and Order ID numbers and if available the invoice number for such payment is to be emailed to Finance_Events@haymarket.asia cc: email@example.com .
Deadline for payment due via bank transfer will be by the next day of the respective entry deadline. For bank transfer option, you will have to bear ALL bank charges related to this transaction. Please do indicate to the bank clearly when making the transfer.
A system invoice will be generated upon successful payment. Any special request on invoicing matter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online entry form: all details are required to be filled in accurately.
- Written Submission: All written submission must be no more than two single-sided pages of A4 paper typed in either English or Simplified Chinese, no less than 11-point type size, single spaced.
- Credits: All credits required on the online submission form must be filled in correctly and cannot be changed once submitted. Any request will be subject to review and prior approval by the Organiser. Should any changes be approved, a fee of HKD800 will be charged for each change.
- Duplication of Entries: For any entry which is a duplicate or incorrect submission, you are required to inform the Awards Team immediately for assistance. Entry fee will be charged for an incorrect submission and error on the entrant's part. Recreating the entry as new is not allowed.
- Must Not Include:To protect the integrity of the judging, entries submitted by the agencies in all media and sector categories should not include the agency name in the written submission and any supporting materials, videos (including letterheads, visible watermarks, platform account name), creative samples, and URLs.
- Confidential: The Organiser reserves the right to publish details of the entries in any related publications and materials. However, if there is certain information that must be kept confidential, please indicate it clearly as “Not for Publication” or “Confidential” by highlighting the information in yellow.
- All written entry submission papers should base on all the criteria set and information required in the entry template provided.
- Images: Three (3) images in high resolution (300 dpi) are to be uploaded on the online entry form. These will be used to showcase your entry.
- Executive Summary: A summary of 100-150 words to be submitted via the online entry form. This summary will be used to publish and therefore should highlight the campaign and why it should win.
- Endorsement: All entries must be endorsed. Without endorsement, the entry may not proceed to judging.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that each entry complies with the following guidelines. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in your entry being disqualified at an early stage in the judging process.
- AWARD TYPE: For all sector, media, and digital media owners categories a Gold, Silver, Bronze may be awarded. For People, Company, and Special Categories, we will be awarding one GOLD WINNER only. It will be subject to judges unanimous decision on what type of awards to be given in the respective categories.
- In cases where there are 3 or fewer entries in the category, judges will unanimously decide whether there should be a shortlist and/or whether an entry is awarded a Gold, Silver, or Bronze in the final round of Judging.
- COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE: If there is a complaint about any Award-winning or shortlisted Entry, the Organiser may at our absolute discretion, choose to investigate the complaint. If we choose to investigate a complaint, the Entrant must cooperate fully with us in relation to that investigation, including by providing us with any information requested. If we uphold a complaint and find that the winning or shortlisting of any Entry was unfair or incorrect, we may withdraw or disqualify the relevant Entry or Award, as applicable.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: If an Entrant wishes to withdraw an Entry, the entrant must notify the Organiser by email to email@example.com . Any refund if approved will require paying a processing fee of HKD800 and will deduct from its entry fee before any refund to be processed.
- CODE OF CONDUCT: The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify or withdraw an entry, award, or recognition at its absolute discretion and without refund, if an Entry provides information that is incorrect, in cases of substantiated misconduct, or reputational damage.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: The organiser reserves the right to publish details of the entries in any related publications and materials. However, if there is certain information that must be kept confidential, please indicate it clearly as 'Not for Publication' by highlighting the information in yellow. Please be specific about what information cannot be disclosed – do not simply mark the entire entry confidential.
- CREDITS: All details under the credits section must be accurate and consistent on the online Entry Form and the core Written Papers. You will be required to provide the above information in BOTH English and Chinese.
- DEADLINE: Entrants must submit their entries according to the respective entry deadlines including completed payment to allow sufficient time to process and resolve any issues before the entries are pushed forward for preliminary judging. Any delay might result in entry disqualification.
- DUPLICATE ENTRY: For any entry which is a duplicate or incorrect submission, you are required to inform the Awards Team immediately for assistance. An entry fee will be charged for an incorrect submission and error on the entrant's part. Recreating the entry as new is not allowed.
- ENDORSEMENT: Sector & Media categories must be endorsed by the most senior brand's representative of the campaign, authorising the entry and data to be true and accurate. Digital Media Owners, People & Company categories must be endorsed by a senior management member from your agency/company and cannot be endorsed by the same person who submitted the entry. For people categories, the Nominee cannot endorse their own submission. In the case the Nominee is the most senior management member/brand's representative, then this will require the second most senior to endorse the entry.
- ENTRIES: You may enter the same campaign/entry in more than one category. However, for each entry, you should tailor it and read the criteria carefully. You must provide separate documentation, supporting materials and an entry fee. Please remember to use the correct entry template for different categories. Entries are non-returnable.
- ENTRY CHANGES: All credits or any details related to the entry submission, summary, supporting material submitted via the online entry form are not allowed to change including images or video submission. Any request will be subject to review and prior approval by the Organiser. Should any changes be approved, a fee of HKD800 will be charged.
- ENTRY FEE: Upon submission of the online entry form and shown on the system as COMPLETED, entry fees are chargeable, and you will be liable to pay for the entries, even in the case of disqualification, withdrawal of entries, duplicate submissions or non-endorsement by clients.
- Entries unpaid by respective deadlines (Early Bird Deadline 13 December 2021, Entry Deadline 10 February, and Final Deadline 24 February 2022) may be disqualified and Haymarket Media Ltd will retain the right to claim for any unpaid entry fees.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: All entries will require an executive summary with 100-150 words to showcase your entry if awarded and to be published. This should be strictly about the entry why it should win. Summary related to company credentials or confidential information is not allowed. This cannot be changed once submitted.
- JOINT COLLABORATION: Where multiple agencies/suppliers have worked on the same campaign/event, it must be agreed in advance between all parties involved as to who will make the entry. All parties who have contributed to the same campaign/event should be credited.
- All credits will be used to publish and appeared on the winning trophy. If the same entry is submitted by two different entrant companies, or multiple agencies and brand companies have entered the same work, the submission may be treated as a joint entry at the Organiser's discretion. Any duplicated entry, the entry fee will be forfeited.
- LANGUAGE: Written entries can be in either English or Simplified Chinese.
- PAYMENT: All payments for submissions must be made at the point of submission confirmation. Once you confirmed to SUBMIT ENTRY, your entry will be processed and from this point forward the entrant will be liable for all entry fees including any duplication of entry.
- No cancellation or withdrawal of entries will be accepted and in case you have made a mistake, please contact the Organiser immediately for assistance.
- PUBLISH: The Organiser reserves the right to publish all entries wholly or in part, as case studies or for publicity purposes. Please indicate by highlighting any sensitive or confidential information specifically.
- QUERIES: Judges reserves the right to raise queries regarding the information provided and penalize any entry if there is evidence of inaccurate and misleading claims which will lead to entry disqualification.
- RULES: The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw any entry which breaches any of the Awards Organiser’s rules. In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the Organiser will investigate each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants, and the client. If the complaint is upheld, entries and, if applicable, awards will be withdrawn accordingly.
- TEMPLATE: All written entry submission papers should be submitted using the entry template provided. You may remove the DMA logo and format or design your entry but must include all required information, based on all sections. You must indicate clearly as per each section titles of which judges will score your entry based on such.
- TROPHY CREDITS: Credits will be based on information provided on the online entry form under “Credits Section”. Any request on trophy credits change before the event is completed is not allowed. Final approval to be confirmed by the Organiser with a fee applied.